|"Its a prototype, it's not meant to be sexy."|
This article is a stub. Please help the Anomaly Research Centre by expanding it. Thanks!
Radio is a technology used to receive radio waves that are transformed into sound. There was a radio in your home lab in the ARC, which you used to listen to broadcasts of unusual news. (Primeval Evolved)
The anomalies produce radio interference on the frequency 87.6FM as found out by Nick Cutter when facing an anomaly at the Castle Cross Shopping Mall. (Episode 2.1) Using this knowledge, Connor Temple made an Anomaly Detection Device. (Episode 2.3)
Members of the nomadic Time Tribe used wind-up radios to track anomalies on their journeys. (Episode 4.6) Helen Cutter was also shown to be using an unknown device that could have been of the same nature. (Episode 2.2)
- Primeval Evolved Intro: A report of a man who was apparently trampled to death by 'an unusually huge hippopotamus'.
- Primeval Evolved Week 1: The story of a man who raised a pet crocodile in his own home, and then was eaten while releasing it into the Thames.
- Primeval Evolved Week 2: A report of the death of estate agent Jimmy Keel who died while trying to sell a haunted house, the same house where fourteen years ago three boys disappeared due to a poltergeist.
- Primeval Evolved Week 3: News just in of the evacuation of a London hospital, brought in by an American doctor for the use of their blood. But they were exposed to gamma radiation, escaped and caused havoc.
- Primeval Evolved Week 4:
- Primeval Evolved Week 5:
- Primeval Evolved Week 6:
- Primeval Evolved Week 7:
- Primeval Evolved Week 8:
- Primeval Evolved Week 9:
- Primeval Evolved Week 10:
|Wikipedia has a more detailed and comprehensive article on Radio!|