|Setting||Anomaly Research Centre|
|Parent episode||Episode 3.1|
|Released||30th March 2009|
|Preceded by||Episode 3.1|
|Followed by||Episode 3.2|
Connor arrives in your lab with Sarah Page, discussing Sarah's current assignment of researching the Qilin, an ancient Chinese unicorn. Sarah greets you, telling you about her job of documenting mythological creatures and linking them to prehistoric or futuristic creatures, and also commenting on how surreal the new job is. As the two leave Connor tells you to check your emails.
Game 1: Myth Mapper
Eve contacts you and tells you about a new theory that Cutter is working on. She doesn't know what it is yet, but she knows it will bring about bad consequences. But the only way to convince Cutter to stop is if she shows him hard proof. Eve instructs you sneak into Cutter's office, take photos of whatever is there and send them to her. You proceed to enter Cutter's office, where you connect points that mark famous mythological creatures on a map, but without crossing the same path twice. Once this is completed, you take the photos and send them to Eve. She then warns you about Christine Johnson, military liason to the ARC, who apparently is extremely dangerous.
- Email - Connor tells you about the start of his new video log, or vlog.
- Microscope - Pristichampsus skin.
- Radio - The story of a man who raised a pet crocodile in his own home, and then was eaten while releasing it into the Thames.
- Sketchbook - Pristichampsus.
- Connor's Vlog - Connor talks about Ancient Egypt, and all the mysteries surrounding it.
- In-tray - Becker apologises for delays entering the ARC due to new security protocols.
- Voicemail - Jenny apologises for not actually meeting you, and says she'll try and see you in person soon.
- Documents - Information and pictures on the Loch Ness Monster and the Jersey Devil.
- Clue Word - 'Myth'.
|Intro • Week 1 • Week 2 • Week 3 • Week 4 • Week 5 • Week 6 • Week 7 • Week 8 • Week 9 • Week 10|