|"What I need to do is to finish this!|
And then... then I need to fix the detector."
This article is currently under construction. You can help Anomaly Research Centre by expanding it.
- « "Now, not only do we have to battle dinosaurs on not one, but two continents, but we must also avoid getting kidnapped by a crazed megalomaniac! How reassuring!" »
- — James Lester
At a safari park in South Africa, rangers are inexplicably disappearing and strange creatures have been seen battling with wild animals. Danny and Lester fly in to investigate and are drawn into a dark and dangerous conspiracy which could have terrible consequences...
Back in London, Connor Abby and Sarah have been left to cope on their own. As torrential rain pours down over the city, an enormous anomaly opens up in East London...
- Danny Quinn
- James Lester
- Abby Maitland
- Connor Temple
- Captain Hilary Becker
- Jamie Weavers
- Sarah Page
- Tom Samuels
- Jenny Lewis (mentioned)
- Oliver Leek (mentioned)
- Nick Cutter (mentioned)
- Stephen Hart (mentioned)
- Christine Johnson (mentioned)
- Tom (mentioned)
- Duncan (mentioned)
- Claudia Brown (mentioned)
- Helen Cutter (mentioned)
- Eustreptospondylus (only appearance)
- Velociraptors (latest appearance)
- Deinosuchus (only appearance)
- Future Fungus (mentioned)
- Postosuchus (only appearance)
- Sauroposeidon (only appearance)
- Triceratops (first appearance)
- Unidentified theropods
- Several other unidentified creatures
- South Africa
- Maidenhead (only appearance)
- Cretaceous Mongolia (only appearance)
- Creature Prison (mentioned)
- Anomaly Research Centre
- Kensal Green Cemetary (dream)
- Surrey Quays railway station (only appearance)
- Cretaceous savannah (only appearance)
- Tom Samuels' Cretaceous oil refinery (only appearance)
Objects and technology
- Anomaly Detection Device
- Hand-held detectors
- Anomaly Locking Mechanism
- Electric snare (only appearance)
- Tom Samuels' Anomaly detector (only appearance)
- Anomaly opening gadget (only appearance)
- Anomaly Research Centre
- Oliver Leek's organisation (mentioned)
- Tom Samuels' organisation
- Police (mentioned)
- Christine Johnson's military (mentioned)
- The book is said to take place, two weeks after the future fungus incursion and Jenny's retirement.
- This book is the latest Primeval novel to be written so far.
- Most of the creatures in this novel appeared in Walking With Dinosaurs, which was also made by Impossible Pictures.
- On the cover, the promo image of Connor is from Series 2 while this episode takes place during Series 3.
- The Postosuchus' are referred to as either a dinosaur or a crocodilian. In fact, Postosuchus was a Raisuchian.
- Lester and Tom Samuels both mention Nick Cutter's story about the timeline change from Episode 1.6 and 2.1.
- Oliver Leek's organisation and what it did was mentioned several times from Series 2
- Stephen Hart and Nick Cutter's deaths and their cemetery are mentioned from Episode 2.7 and 3.3.
- The Giganotosaurus from Episode 3.4 is mentioned.
- In reference to Episode 3.5:
- The future fungus incursion and subsequently Jenny's retirement is mentioned.
- Foreshadowing the next episode 3.6:
- Lester asks Danny and Becker to check and tighten up security. They would do so at the start of the next episode.
- The surveillance camera set up by Christine Johnson's military was said to be watching Lester as he tidied his office. It would be discovered by Danny and Becker.
|Shadow of the Jaguar • The Lost Island • Extinction Event • Fire and Water|