|"What if this world is the only one there is?"|
This article is written from the real world point of view (not from the Primeval Universe).
|"You should get out more. Go to a bar, meet a nice girl.|
Life will seem a lot less confusing."
This article is non-canonical - from outside of Primeval canon.
|"Two versions of Cutter? Sounds like some kind of nightmare."|
This article is about the Roleplaying Game sequel, not the similarly named Primeval Evolved online game.
The ARC has been gutted, with the core of the team dead or lost in time. Now, under new leadership and with the aid of the shadowy Prospero Industries, it must rebuild, for the stakes are higher than ever.
Primeval Evolution expands your game by introducing the climactic events of Series 4 and 5, adding more options and adventures for your team to face. From the dangers posed by the artificial anomaly, the New Dawn Prototype, to getting lost in time or fighting carnivorous future beetles, you’re going to need to be sharper than ever to survive this time.
This 164-page softcover book contains:
- A complete guide for Series 4 and 5, including all the webisodes.
- Ideas for running campaigns set during Series 4 and 5.
- New technology, including the HMS Gartside, new locations and new threats.
- New non-ARC campaign frameworks, including For Queen and Country and the Time Tribe.
- Rules for characters lost in time and space, temporal damage and new rules for Anomalies.
- Three new adventures.