- This was my least favourite episode. I would give it a 2/10. --SuperHLK 14:54, September 17, 2009 (UTC)
- I rather enjoyed this episode. It was an interesting premise, having a human from a past age interact with the team, and quite a honest depiction of how a 14th century knight would view the modern world. I only hope they do more of the same. 7/10.--Arthur88 12:00, October 30, 2009.
- My least favourite too. 3/10. Would've been lower with the Dracorex! Toothless99 talk to me (View my Contributions) 19:22, December 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Love the idea of a DInosaur Dragon & a human coming through the anomalies. 7.5/10 User:Olliebro 12:12, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
I Actually Enjoyed this Episode.I Loved The Idea Of A Medieval knight coming through the anomaly, with a dragon.And the storyline was Great. And Just the Relationship Between Sir William and Danny And Sarah by the end of the episode was just Another thing that made it wort watching. 9/10 -- Mara Clarke 5:23, June 25 2011
- This was one of the best episodes (if not the best) of Primeval, I like how the creature has such a small part and it gives more time to focus on the characters. I also really liked when they're in the pub and Connor grabs the dart off of the wall. The last scene when the knight goes through the anomaly was incredibly well written. 12/10PrimevalIsAwesome (talk) 04:39, October 27, 2014 (UTC)