- Episode 4 was pretty good but it was definitely a step up from 1.3. It had more of a horror movie tone rather then the previous two episodes. I am glad that Tim Haines and Adrain Hodges finally moved away from re-creating creatures that already appeared in their previous works. The mind controlling parasite was also a great twist from such a harmless seeming animal. I am also glad that Tom and Duncan played a larger role in this episode as if they hadn't they would have gotten old real fast. While the explanation for Helen leaving the home office was clever, they could have had her make a more epic escape such as a longer chase through the stadium. Other then that, I really can't think of anything else to complain about. The ending was terrific and a very strong way to finish the episode. Overall i give it a solid A -OliverLeekfan
- I really liked this episode. I thought the idea of having the parasite inhabite Tom was great! It was also one of the scarier episodes, which was good. I rate it 9/10! --Spamalot360 17:52, September 17, 2009 (UTC)
- I liked this episode a lot. It was one of the more emotional ones, which was great. I almost cried when Tom died! I give it a 8/10.
- Now before i start this epidsode was good. But it for me was not my favourite. I like primeval when it has action in it. This kinda lacked it. The emotional story was great but jyust did not like it. Overall my least favourite episode of season 1 and my 27th favourite overall. 5/10. Wassboss.
- I realy liked this episode because it was a refreshing change to the usual kind of episode, it was a real touching human story. a nice change of pace and quite scary in a diffrent way to the others, this was more phycologicle than big mean monster fear! The ending was incredibley touching and even thinking about the finle scene with tom and conner still brings a tear to my eye. 9/10Mattse212 17:13, January 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Poor Tom! The story is really touching. I almost cried when Tom passed away in Connor's arms ("I'm a hero.") It was also pretty scary, in a different way to the other episodes. The idea that Tom has been infected by a parasite from a Dodo is great. It had it's humor as well ("Bad Dodi!") 10/10 dannylaz
- This is one of the best episodes of the series. It's funny. It's absolutely terrifying. And it's moving (the conversation between Connor and Nick really hits home). 9/10. ~44jeanette44
|Series 1 User Reviews|
|Episode 1.1 User Reviews • Episode 1.2 User Reviews • Episode 1.3 User Reviews • Episode 1.4 User Reviews • Episode 1.5 User Reviews • Episode 1.6 User Reviews|