- This article's title is a nickname, based upon conjecture or similar. The correct title is unknown.
|Appearances|| Episode 2.6|
Fire and Water
The Creature Prison is an old, abandoned bunker that was used by Oliver Leek to store and contain his creature army, then later by the ARC to hold the creatures they failed to return through the Anomalies.
At some point, Helen Cutter, Oliver Leek and the latter's organisation took over the then-abandoned Creature Prison, and Leek had the creatures his men captured via the Anomalies for his army kept within laser cages in the bunker's cage room.
After Leek was discovered to be the traitor in the Anomaly Research Centre, he fled to the Creature Prison and hid there, and Caroline Steel and Helen later met up with Leek there. Nick Cutter, Connor Temple, Abby Maitland and Jenny Lewis later tracked Caroline's phone to the Creature Prison, and searched it for Rex and Caroline. They encountered Leek and his men, and were subsequently taken captive.
Helen had Cutter taken to the Creature Prison's control room, and Leek had Connor, Abby, Jenny and Caroline placed in a room with his captive Smilodon while Cutter watched. Cutter was able to trick Leek by short-circuiting the computer; Leek then linked his laptop to the mainframe to regain control over the system, but in doing so he unintentionally uploaded a computer virus (which he had unknowingly downloaded into his laptop from the Anomaly Detection Device) into the mainframe. The virus then disabled the Creature Prison's security system, freeing Connor, Abby, Jenny and Caroline and allowing Leek's captive creatures to run amok in the Prison.
Leek and Helen then escaped, and Leek sent a Neural Clamped Future Predator after Cutter. Abby, Connor, Jenny, Rex and Caroline were able to escape the Creature Prison via a service shaft, and Cutter was able to kill the Future Predator Leek had sent after him. Cutter then used the Predator's Neural Clamp to free Leek's other Predators from his control, and the creatures then tore Leek apart.
After Stephen Hart arrived at the Creature Prison, he, Cutter and Helen lured the creatures back to the Prison's cage room and planned to lock them in. However, Stephen was forced to lock himself in with them, and was killed. The trapped creatures then presumably turned on and destroyed each other.
After Leek's death, the Creature Prison was taken over by the ARC. They kept creatures which they had failed to return through the Anomalies (the most recently added creatures being two Deinosuchus) at the Prison, until these creatures could be returned to their time periods.
Under Oliver Leek's controlEdit
- Two male Raptors, one female Raptor
- One Smilodon
- Two Mer Creatures
- Many Future Predators
- Two Scutosaurus
- One Coelurosauravus (Rex) (escaped)
- One Arthropleura
- Three Silurian Scorpions
- (All the creature, except Rex, are presumed to be deceased.)
- Two Deinosuchus
- In Episode 3.8, the building in the Future City which Jack Maitland became trapped in was identical to the Creature Prison. This has led some fans to believe that it was the Prison in the future.
- When Leek shows Connor, Abby, Jenny and Caroline the cage room in Episode 2.7, all the creatures have moved cages since Episode 2.6 .
- When Leek shows his prisoners the cage room for the second time, there are two Smilodon instead of one. (Episode 2.7)
- The 4 screens, in Leek's office are the same as the Anomaly Detection Device's screens. They were probably reused for the scenes in Leek's office.
- The desks in Leek's office are the ones from the ARCs labs (Series 2), they are later used in the ARCs operation room (Series 3).