|"What I need to do is to finish this!|
And then... then I need to fix the detector."
This article is currently under construction. You can help Anomaly Research Centre by expanding it.
Audio commentaries are additional behind the scenes audio track consisting of a lecture or comments by one or more speakers, that plays over the soundtrack, in real time alongside a television show or movie. There are five known audio commentaries for Primeval, three of which were hosted by co-creator, producer; Tim Haines and four by co-creator, writer; Adrian Hodges.
Episode 2.1 commentary highlights
- At the Castle Cross Shopping Mall, Nick Cutter and Stephen Hart were to ride down some escalators on their dirt-bike, but the scene was cut due to filming schedules. The Bentall Centre even gave the Primeval crew permission to film it.
- Haines and Hodges wanted the Raptors to have feathers but due to animation limitations, only proto-feathers could be animated. The producers were happy with the result anyway.
- It was planned by Hodges that Cutter was to be suicidal when he travelled to the Cretaceous but his actor; Douglas Henshall suggested that Cutter would rather try to fix the timeline rather than die.
Episode 2.4 commentary highlights
- The sky for the future shoreline was going to be animated red but production costs could not allow it, so it remained blue, however lightning was still added.
- Naomi Bentley split her pants while filming her character fly-kicking a punching bag.
Episode 3.3 Commentary highlights
Actor: Andrew-Lee Potts joined Haines and Hodges for this commentary
Episode 3.5 commentary highlights
Episode 3.10 commentary highlights
Tim Bradley and Jason Flemyng joined Hodges for this commentary.